只要执行COVID-19安全计划、并有成人监督，儿童或21岁及以下的青少年仍可参加有组织的课外活动和项目（Structured extracurricular activities and programs），上限50人。允许的活动包括：教育项目、音乐、美术、舞蹈、戏剧、户外运动、康乐项目。经征求家长的意见、并与ERBF确认，本堂决定分两步恢复提摩太团契在ERBF体育馆的教育项目（Education programs）和康乐项目（Recreational programs）。具体安排如下：
- 参加实体聚会的青少年、带领者和接送家长，都必须阅读并遵守《Policy Guidelines For Building Usage at Eagle Ridge Bible Fellowship》。
- 发烧或发冷 Fever or Chills
- 咳嗽 Cough
- 呼吸困难 Difficulty breathing
- 嗅觉或味觉丧失 Loss of sense of smell or taste
- 咽喉痛 Sore throat
- 食欲不振 Loss of appetite
- 极度疲劳或疲倦 Extreme fatigue or tiredness
- 头痛 Headache
- 身体酸痛 Body aches
- 恶心或呕吐 Nausea or vomiting
- 腹泻 Diarrhea
- 恶心和呕吐 Nausea and vomiting
Policy Guidelines For Building Usage at Eagle Ridge Bible Fellowship：
- Adhere to the Order of the Provincial Health Officer that no public gatherings or events of more than 50 people take place.
- No sick persons should be entering the church building and joining group gatherings. If a group member is not well, they must stay home.
- Use only the designated entrance(s) and exit(s) for your group.
- Wash or sanitize your hands immediately after you enter the building.
- Always maintain safe social distancing by staying at least six feet/two meters between people when you are in the building and when you enter and exit the building. Do not enter or leave the building in groups.
- Each group will keep a dated list of names and phone numbers of all attendees for each meeting, should Public Health need this information for contact tracing. Designated group members will keep the list for a minimum of 3 weeks from the date on the list. The list can then be destroyed, if the group so decides.
- Do not wander throughout the building. Stay in your designated area.
- Remind your group to stay at home if any of their direct family members or people they have regular contact with are unwell.
- Maintain good hand hygiene, washing hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Provide and strongly encourage use of hand sanitizer with at least 60 percent alcohol.
- Encourage everyone in your group to wear masks.
- Encourage everyone to cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or use the inside of their elbow. Used tissues should be thrown in the trash and hands washed. Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Clean and disinfect all frequently touched surfaces including bathrooms before your gathering and again before you leave the premises.
- Only use washrooms and spaces that are in your designated area.
- Avoid use of items that are not easily cleaned, sanitized, or disinfected.
- Ensure safe and correct application of disinfectants and keep them away from children. (see attachment from CDC).
- Increase circulation of outdoor air as much as possible by opening windows and doors.
- Provide physical guides, such as tape on floors or walkways and signs on walls, to ensure that people remain at least 6 feet apart in lines.
- Do not pass around or share objects, such as worship aids, books, or other items. Avoid person-to-person contact. If contact is necessary, ensure all sanitary and safety measures are taken including hand washing or using hand sanitizer after each contact, but minimize all unnecessary contact whenever possible.
- If collections are taken, all those who handle cash or coins must wash their hands frequently with soap and water.
- Do not share food, utensils, glasses or dishes.
- No trash is to be collected or left behind.